1 of 1
General view of the rear side of the Galerie d'Anatomie Comparee et de Paleontologie (Gallery of Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy), built from 1892 to 1898 by Ferdinand Dutert and located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle in 1793 during the French Revolution....
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 3.6MB