Eglise Saint-Sulpice (St Sulpitius' Church), two storey colonnade of superimposed Doric and Ionic columns, c.1646-1745. Chancel of the late Baroque church by Christophe Gamard, Louis Le Vau and Daniel Gittard; church completed 1714-45 by Gilles-Marie Oppenord; West front, 1766, by Giovanni Servandoni; North tower, 1778-80, by Jean Chalgrin. Picture by Manuel Cohen

LC12_Paris_MC018.jpg

1 of 1

Eglise Saint-Sulpice (St Sulpitius' Church), two storey colonnade of superimposed Doric and Ionic columns, c.1646-1745. Chancel of the late Baroque church by Christophe Gamard, Louis Le Vau and Daniel Gittard; church completed 1714-45 by Gilles-Marie Oppenord; West front, 1766, by Giovanni Servandoni; North tower, 1778-80, by Jean Chalgrin. Picture by Manuel Cohen

Copyright © Manuel Cohen

7.4MB
5616x4182
Keywords:
horizontal
Paris
left Bank
France
French
Europe
European
Western Europe
Western European
capital
city
travel
culture
heritage
tourism
tourist attraction
photo
photograph
photography
colour image
color image
colour
color
image
outdoors
outside
pedestrians
people
day
Eglise Saint-Sulpice
Eglise St-Sulpice
St Sulpitius' Church
St Sulpicius Church
St Sulpitius the Pious
St Sulpicius the Pious
saint
religion
religious
Christianity
Christian
Roman Catholic
Roman Catholicism
church
Baroque
late Baroque
architecture
architectural
17th century
18th century
Christophe Gamard
Louis Le Vau
Daniel Gittard
Gilles-Marie Oppenord
Giovanni Servandoni
Jean Chalgrin
Da Vinci Code
general view
evening
winter
trees
Place Saint-Sulpice
tier
tiered
Doric
Ionic
columns
towers
cars
traffic
zebra crossing