1 of 1
General view of the altar and the reliquary, built on the pattern of the chapel, Upper chapel of La Sainte-Chapelle ( (The Holy Chapel), 1248, Paris, France. La Sainte-Chapelle was commissioned by King Louis IX of France to house his collection of Passion Relics, including the Crown of Thorns. In the choir, the windows have only two lancets. The most famous features of the chapel are the great stained glass windows. Fifteen huge mid-13th century windows fill the nave and apse. Picture by...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 7.5MB