1 of 1
Low angle view of galleries, vistors to the left, elephants to the right, Elephant House, Parc Zoologique de Paris, or Zoo de Vincennes, (Zoological Gardens of Paris, also known as Vincennes Zoo), 1934, by Charles Letrosne, 12th arrondissement, Paris, France, pictured on April 26, 2011 in the afternoon. The door on the left is for people, the right hand door is for elephants. In November 2008 the 15 hectare Zoo, part of the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle (National Museum of Natural...
Copyright MNHN/Manuel Cohen 5.1MB