1 of 1
Mid-length view of the statue of Antoine-Laurent de Jussieu, created by Jean-Francois Legendre-Heral in 1840, located in the peristyle of the Galerie de Mineralogie, de Geologie et de Paleobotanique (Gallery of Minerology, Geology and Paleobotany) in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National...
Copyright Manuel Cohen 1.6MB