1 of 1
Place de la Bourse (Stock Exchange Square) or Place Royale, built 1730-55 by architect Ange-Jacques Gabriel during the reign of King Louis XV, Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France. The royal square is a symmetrical rectangular space with the Stock Exchange to the North, Farms Hall to the East, a central building to the West and the Garonne River to the South. The buildings are reflected in the Miroir d'Eau, a 130x42m reflecting pool by Michel Corajoud and J M Llorca, inaugurated in 2006. The square...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 6.9MB