1 of 1
View of the newly restored Art Deco Tropical Rainforest Glasshouse (formerly Le Jardin d'Hiver or Winter Gardens) built in 1936 by Rene Berger and seen from the Jardin de l'Ecole de Botanique (garden of the botanical school) located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 3.3MB