Renovated staircase connecting ground floor to the Salle des Pelerins at the first floor, 2012 by Jacques Metailie, Basilique Notre-Dame-des-Victoires (Basilica Notre-Dame-des-Victoires), founded in 1629 by King Louis XIII and finalized in 1737 by Sylvain Cartaud, 2nd arrondissement, Paris, France. Picture by Manuel Cohen

LC13_Paris_MC005.jpg

1 of 1

Renovated staircase connecting ground floor to the Salle des Pelerins at the first floor, 2012 by Jacques Metailie, Basilique Notre-Dame-des-Victoires (Basilica Notre-Dame-des-Victoires), founded in 1629 by King Louis XIII and finalized in 1737 by Sylvain Cartaud, 2nd arrondissement, Paris, France. Picture by Manuel Cohen

Copyright © Manuel Cohen

5.1MB
3744x5616
Keywords:
17th century
18th century
21st century
architectural
architecture
Basilique Notre-Dame-des-Victoires
Catholic
Christian
christianity
church
color
colour
France
French
guardrail
heritage
image
indoors
inside
interior
Jacques Métailié
King Louis XIII
Louis XIII dit le Juste
metallic
miracle
Paris
Parisian
photograph
photography
pilgrim
pilgrimage
religion
religious
Roman Catholic
staircase
stairs
Sylvain Cartaud
Thérèse de Lisieux
vertical
wood
wooden
worship