1 of 1
Entrance of the Chief Rabbinate on the Jewish Town Hall or zidovska radnice, built next to the Old New Synagogue on the corner of Maiselova and Cervena Ulice in 1586 in Renaissance style under the sponsorship of Mayor Mordechai Maisel, with a Rococo facade added in the 18th century, in the Josefov or Jewish quarter of Prague, Czech Republic. The studded wooden doors are topped with 2 stars of David, in iron on the window fretwork and gold on the stone decorative pediment. The historic centre...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 4.9MB