1 of 1
Detail of Keeper's door to enclosure, Elephant House, Parc Zoologique de Paris, or Zoo de Vincennes, (Zoological Gardens of Paris, also known as Vincennes Zoo), 1934, by Charles Letrosne, 12th arrondissement, Paris, France, pictured on April 26, 2011 in the afternoon. The door on the left is for people, the right hand door is for elephants. In November 2008 the 15 hectare Zoo, part of the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle (National Museum of Natural History) closed its doors to the public...
Copyright MNHN/Manuel Cohen 5.0MB