1 of 1
Detail of mansard roof with elaborate dormer window surrounds on the Hotel de Magny (formerly Pavillon Cuvier) which houses the Cabinet d'Histoire (History office), was built between 1696 and 1700 by Pierre Bullet and is located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 1.7MB