1 of 1
Reflection of the Mineralogy Gallery on the right, a Parisian building in the middle and the house of Buffon on the left in the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Great Gallery of Evolution) at sunset. The Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Great Gallery of Evolution) was built by Jules Andre from 1877 to 1889 and located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 1.9MB