1 of 1
The French military cemetery in the evening at the Ossuaire de Douaumont or Douaumont Ossuary, inaugurated 7th August 1932 by French President Albert Lebrun, to house the remains of French and German soldiers who died at the Battle of Verdun in World War One, at Douaumont, Verdun, Meuse, Lorraine, France. The ossuary contains the remains of over 130,000 soldiers and the adjoining military cemetery holds 16,142 graves. This is the largest single French military cemetery of the First World War...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 9.6MB