1 of 1
View from below of pediment with allegorical figures on the Galerie d'Anatomie Comparee et de Paleontologie (Gallery of Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy), built from 1892 to 1898 by Ferdinand Dutert, located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle in 1793 during...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 1.8MB