1 of 1
Retroquire, behind the cathedral choir, with sculpture of a bishop holding keys, with the nave behind, in the 16th century cathedral within the Cathedral-Great Mosque of Cordoba, in Cordoba, Andalusia, Southern Spain. The first church built here by the Visigoths in the 7th century was split in half by the Moors, becoming half church, half mosque. In 784, the Great Mosque of Cordoba was begun in its place and developed over 200 years, but in 1236 it was converted into a catholic church, with a...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 7.0MB