1 of 1
The Jardin des Iris et des Plantes Vivaces (Iris and Perrenials garden), created in 1964 and located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. In the background, the statue called Nymphe a la Cruche, created by Hippolyte-Isidore Brion in 1838 can be seen. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle in 1793 during...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 1.2MB