1 of 1
View from below of cedar of Lebanon (Libanese cedar, cedre du Liban), introduced in France by Bernard de Jussieu in 1734, in the Jardin du Labyrinthe (Labyrinth Garden), Jardin des Plantes, Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle in 1793 during the French...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 5.4MB