1 of 1
The Chapel of Our Lady of Mont Carmel, with its early 18th century altarpiece originally from the Church of Grands-Carmes in Perpignan, in Perpignan Cathedral, Perpignan, Pyrenees-Orientales, France. A statue of the Virgin and child is flanked by statues of the Jesuit saints St Stanislas Kostka, 1550-91 and St Louis de Gonzaue, 1568-91. Below is the coat of arms of the monastic order and statuettes of St Francois Xavier, 1506-52, Jesuit missionary in India, and St Jerome, hermit in Palestine...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 7.1MB