Our lady of the fields (Notre Dame des champs), polychrome statue in the ambulatory, Nanterre Cathedral (Cathédrale Sainte-Geneviève-et-Saint-Maurice de Nanterre), 1924 - 1937, by architects Georges Pradelle and Yves-Marie Froidevaux, Nanterre, Hauts-de-Seine, France. Picture by Manuel Cohen

LC13_Paris_MC304.jpg

1 of 1

Our lady of the fields (Notre Dame des champs), polychrome statue in the ambulatory, Nanterre Cathedral (Cathédrale Sainte-Geneviève-et-Saint-Maurice de Nanterre), 1924 - 1937, by architects Georges Pradelle and Yves-Marie Froidevaux, Nanterre, Hauts-de-Seine, France. Picture by Manuel Cohen

Copyright © Manuel Cohen

8.0MB
5630x5787
Keywords:
20th century
architectural
architecture
belief
Catholic
Cathédrale Sainte-Geneviève-et-Saint-Maurice de Nanterre
Christian
christianity
church
color
color image
colour
colour image
Europe
European
faith
France
French
Georges Pradelle
image
indoors
inside
interior
Nanterre Cathedral
photograph
photography
religion
religious
Roman Catholic
square
square image
statue
worship
Yves-Marie Froidevaux