1 of 1
Detail of interior of Elephant House, Parc Zoologique de Paris, or Zoo de Vincennes, (Zoological Gardens of Paris, also known as Vincennes Zoo), 1934, by Charles Letrosne, 12th arrondissement, Paris, France, pictured on April 26, 2011 in the afternoon. Two ancient brooms stand by the entrance to the public gallery. In November 2008 the 15 hectare Zoo, part of the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle (National Museum of Natural History) closed its doors to the public and renovation works will...
Copyright MNHN/Manuel Cohen 2.8MB