1 of 1
View from the side at sunrise of the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution (Great Gallery of Evolution) with the Gallery of Minerology and Geology in the background on the left, built by Jules Andre from 1877 to 1889 and located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle in 1793...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 2.2MB