1 of 1
Reflection of the Grand Gallery of Evolution (right) and the Plant History Glasshouse (formerly Australian Glasshouse) in the windows of the New Caledonia Glasshouse (formerly The Mexican Hothouse). Both glasshouses were built in the 1830s by Charles Rohault de Fleury, Jardin des Plantes, Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France. In the background is the Tropical Rainforest Glasshouse (formerly Le Jardin d'Hiver or Winter Gardens), 1936, René Berger. Low angle view showing...
Copyright Manuel Cohen / Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle 7.0MB