1 of 1
Fluted arch with red and white painted stripes, in the area built under Prince Abd Al-Rahman II, begun 832, adjacent to the 16th century cathedral, in the Cathedral-Great Mosque of Cordoba, in Cordoba, Andalusia, Southern Spain. The first church built here by the Visigoths in the 7th century was split in half by the Moors, becoming half church, half mosque. In 784, the Great Mosque of Cordoba was begun in its place and developed over 200 years, but in 1236 it was converted into a catholic...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 5.1MB