Low angle view of Torre dei Lamberti (Lamberti Tower), 12th century, Verona, Italy. Construction of the 84 metres high brick, tuff brick and marble tower began in 1172. Lightening knocked off the top of the tower in 1403, and it was restored and raised from 1448 to 1463-64. The clock was added in 1779. Picture by Manuel Cohen.
Copyright © Manuel Cohen