1 of 1
General view of the Hotel de Magny (formerly Pavillon Cuvier) which houses the Cabinet d'Histoire (History office), built between 1696 and 1700 by Pierre Bullet and on the right the amphitheatre built by Edme Verniquet in 1787. Both located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi, opened to the public in 1640. It became the Museum National d'Histoire...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 1.6MB