1 of 1
The central path shaded by climbing roses, in the jardin de roses et de roches (the rose and rock garden) created in 1990 and located in the Jardin des Plantes, Paris, 5th arrondissement, France. On the right the statue called Venus Genitrix, on the left the Galerie de Mineralogie de Geologie et de Paleobotanique and in the background the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution. Founded in 1626 by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, the Jardin des Plantes, originally known as the Jardin du Roi,...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 3.3MB