1 of 1
The Charles Bridge or Karluv most in the early morning, built 1357 - 15th century, looking towards the Old Town bridge tower from the Vltava river in Prague, Czech Republic. Its construction began under King Charles IV, replacing the old Judith Bridge built 1158‚??1172 after flood damage in 1342. This new bridge was originally called the Stone Bridge (Kamenny most) or the Prague Bridge (Prazsky most) but has been the Charles Bridge since 1870. The bridge is 621m long and nearly 10m...
Copyright © Manuel Cohen 3.2MB